Friday, March 31, 2006

The Leaves Have Fallen

Yup - they have fallen off the needles and onto my feet.

Here they are:


I tried to finish by last night so I could wear them today, but I ran short of time.

If you are interested, the pattern link is on the right side of this blog, after the list of blogs.

I used 2 balls of Elann Esprit in French Blue and #1 needles.

Tomorrow we perform Mozart's Coronation Mass and Exaltate Jubilate.

Since we dress in formal black, I guess there will be no blue socks for me tomorrow.

It is Mozart, and some of his great works, so it really is okay that I can't wear them yet.

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I think I'm going to have to add those to my "to do" list!

Meredith said...

Very pretty!

lobstah said...

I really like these socks--the yarn, the color, the pattern--Beautiful work!

Knittinreed said...

Than you so much for your kind comments.... They really mean a lot to me since I am still a novice knitter and when I see your blogs, your knitting is so beautiful!