Monday, March 20, 2006

Grumpy Monkey

Yes, that is me! I am so unhappy with Blogger right now since I cannot upload any pictures of the finished socks currently on my feet (yeah, Momma) or the new ones I just started! It has been since Saturday that the upload is not working.
And to top it off, our telephones have been out of service for HOURS! Same with the neighbors phones. I called the phone company and the wait time to talk to a person was over 15 minutes! I got on line (thankfully it is fiber optic and not connected at all to the phone) and tried to report the outage. What was the response? "Sorry, you cannot report this trouble on line. Please call blah blah blah!"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Whew, now I feel better. But still no landline.

4 comments:

schrodinger said...

Oh, how frustrating for you. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

Sharon said...

Don't you just hate it when things that we rely on so much just don't work, hope all is back to normal soon.

lobstah said...

That is very frustrating!
I was having trouble loading photos into blogger yesterday too--it took about 3 times as long as it should. At least they did finally load!

Knittinreed said...

Thanks, Blog Buddies! The phone came back on at around 8:30 last night. Will see if I can upload any photos this morning.

The stars are beginning to straighten out....