Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Photos!!!

Thank you Blogger! I am soooooo happy you are back!!

Here are my spring socks on happy feet.
They felt great yesterday -
I hope they wash as well as they felt.


And here are the newest ones from a pattern is called Yukon Leaves. I am using Elann Esprit (French Blue even tho it looks a bit green) and #1 needles. This one goes very fast - I am on the fourth pattern repeat already!

This Grumpy Monkey is happy again. (And the phone is working too!!) All is well in electronic, digital technology telephone and computer world ~ for now. The stars are back in alignment.

3 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Socks look great! What is the pattern on the top pair?
Also where did you get the yukon leaves pattern. Like I need more projects. Oy....Marj

LesleyKnits said...

I love them! What great colors for spring :)

Knittinreed said...

Marj- the top pair comes from
here:
http://www.knittingzone.com/sock_challenge/sock_design_download.htm

It is the 2003-2004 design collection from Sole Solution.
This pair is "Hatsuyo's Lacy Sock"