Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy to be Home

Good Sunday!

I flew in late last night and am I happy to be home! Mom is well, her cataract surgery was successful and she seems pretty darn good for the octogenarian she is. In between the surgery and my general doing stuff around the house for Mom, I did manage to get in some knitting.

My friend's daughter is having a baby girl in May, so here is what I knit:














Then I saw this yarn at the LYS and had to do these:









And last but not least, here are the Embossed Leaves progress. My foot is quite a bit smaller the the size in the pattern, so I am making less repeats in the foot for the proper fit. It looks about the right size for me to start the toe.

The Drops Design sweater is also coming well, I am in the middle of the shaping on the back piece for the sleeves. It doesn't look like much yet, so as soon as I finish the back I will post a picture.

How was the Raspberry-Balsamic Chicken recipe? Anyone give it a try?

2 comments:

Emma said...

The booties are adorable. I love the embossed leaves pattern, and your is looking beautiful.

Sharon said...

Lovely booties, as are the socks.