Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have been drawn in

I have a few friends here as well as some on line who spin.
It has become a fascination to me - I really want to spin!
I was telling my husband and he said why wait 3 months until Christmas -
just get a wheel.
Holy Cow!
What was he thinking???
Doesn't he know after 20 years how addictive and neurotic my personality is???
So yesterday I ordered an Ashford Traveller.

Here is a little photo of the wheel to whet your appetite until mine arrives:


My Dear Husband is the best! Thank you, Honey.

10 comments:

schrodinger said...

You luck, lucky lady - that is going to be so much fun to play with. ENJOY.

Anonymous said...

Wow, can I have him after you're done with him?

Meredith said...

Wow, that's great! Congrats on the purchase.

Teyani said...

woo hoo!! congratulations!!!

Knittinreed said...

Thanks for all your support. Woohoo - I am soooo excited. Jeesh!
I really won't get any work done now.

And no, Twig, you may not! I don't think I could find anyone else who would put up with me :-) with such grace.

Enigma said...

Congrats!!! You'll get hooked, I'm sure. =)

I was originally going to get a Traveller myself, before I got intrigued by the Lendrum. Let me know how you like it.

lobstah said...

Hooray! I hope you enjoy it!

Sharon said...

Oh wow, you will have a lot of fun with your wheel.

Mr Brickie is like that with me, we are very lucky indeed :)

Larjmarj said...

How exciting! I plan on learning to spin myself! Hub is talking about getting me a wheel for X-mas.

essjay said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the spinning - I can't wait to see what you come up with! Your husband is a sweetheart to let you order it!