Thursday, August 31, 2006

Felting and Tagged!

Good Friday Evening!

I am so excited - just ordered (what seems to be) the definitive felted slippers pattern (Fiber Trend) from Teyani at Crown Mountain Farms. I think my Lunch Club girls will enjoy these for Xmas gifts!!!

Woohoo - a new skill to learn!


And - I've been tagged by Cindy's Craft A.D.D. (first time for me)! So here goes:

1. One book that changed your life: Music, The Brain and Ecstacy by Robert Jourdain. A fascinating read about musician's creative process

2. One book that you've read more than once: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

3. One book you'd want on a deserted island: Clan of the Cave Bear Series by Jane Aoul

4. One book that made you laugh: Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen

5. One book that made you cry: Those Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

6. One book that you wish had been written: Hmmmmm - can't think of one, maybe because it hasn't been written yet!

7. One book you wish had never been written: Mozart in the Jungle - stupid and trashy (not even well written)

8. One book you're currently reading: The Art of Practicing - A Guide to Making Music From the Heart by Madeline Bruser

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Tuesday Afternoons With Maury by Mitch Albom

10. Tag 6 people: LarjMarj, Lesley, Sharon, SaraJayne, Teyani

Oops, only came up with 5 people. Thanks, Cindy.......

3 comments:

Meredith said...

The fiber trend clogs are fun--I have yarn sitting around waiting to become a pair for me. :)

Teyani said...

My my my - now you've got me thinking! Okay, you've thrown down the gauntlett and I accept the challenge :-)I'll peek through my many book shelves and see what I can come up with.
You will so totally enjoy the felted clogs... and so will the recipients... now I'm off to dye your fiber!

essjay said...

I just love that you know another Sara Jayne! :) Jayne is such an unusual spelling!