Good Friday Evening!
Woohoo - a new skill to learn!
And - I've been tagged by Cindy's Craft A.D.D. (first time for me)! So here goes:
1. One book that changed your life: Music, The Brain and Ecstacy by Robert Jourdain. A fascinating read about musician's creative process
2. One book that you've read more than once: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
3. One book you'd want on a deserted island: Clan of the Cave Bear Series by Jane Aoul
4. One book that made you laugh: Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen
5. One book that made you cry: Those Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
6. One book that you wish had been written: Hmmmmm - can't think of one, maybe because it hasn't been written yet!
7. One book you wish had never been written: Mozart in the Jungle - stupid and trashy (not even well written)
8. One book you're currently reading: The Art of Practicing - A Guide to Making Music From the Heart by Madeline Bruser
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Tuesday Afternoons With Maury by Mitch Albom
10. Tag 6 people: LarjMarj, Lesley, Sharon, SaraJayne, Teyani
Oops, only came up with 5 people. Thanks, Cindy.......