Friday, July 06, 2007

UFO and FOs

As promised, here is the finished Soleil.

Pattern: Soleil from Knitty
Yarn: KnitPicks Shine in Sky
Needles: #5 circs
Began: June 11
Finished: July 5
Modification: I altered the neckline to the scoop from the designer's Ballet Camisole pattern.



I am pretty happy with this one!


Here is some baby knitting I am doing for a friend's twin grandbabies. The bib from Mason Dixon knitting:








And I found these adorable buttons:















And since I bought a humongous ball of this color Sugar n Cream cotton, I started on the a pair of the Baby Kimono:

We begin rehearsing the Gilbert and Sullivan operetta "Pirates of Penzance" tonight and over the weekend. Then two more rehearsals next week and the first of five performances begins on Thursday.

So until next time - happy knitting!

7 comments:

schrodinger said...

Soleil looks lovely, what a great colour on you.

Anonymous said...

Love it! It looks great on you!

What a cute bib and kimono! And the button!!!

Jacque said...

That looks just beautiful. Good color on you!

Meredith said...

Great tank--it looks like it fits you perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Love the color - it is so right for you. And the fit is fabulous, too. I don't know anything about this art form, but I've seen your work and it all looks great.

Lucie's and Simon's Mom

Larjmarj said...

The Soleil looks great and looks great on you!
Love the BLUE, perfect for summer.

Sussry said...

Love it too! It's really a colour for you.