Friday, February 02, 2007

Music Weekend

I just love do it yourself projects! Thanks for you thoughts on the yarn meter. I think it turned out just fine and it was easy! So go for it and make you own. Think of all the nice sock yarn you can get with the savings! Next on my DIY list are sock blockers from here.
We have the pleasure of performing with Mark O'Connor this weekend. He is an amazing fiddler who has composed and performs his own classically oriented works. I played with him last year and was totally impressed with his musicianship and lively personality. It should be a fun weekend at Symphony.

On Christmas Eve morning, we performed in LeeAnn's church - so here are Ceci, LeeAnne and Jim doing our thing.



I have begun Monkey but don't have any pics yet. They are a quick and easy knit.... I will take pictures after the concert tomorrow.

Yes Patrice, it was Bass Pro Shops. The brand is Shakespeare and I think the cost was $12.99. It was the less expensive one. You can find it on line here.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you'd be performing! I made plans with friends to go to that concert already. Hope to see you there!

Windansea said...

Big Mark O'Connor fans here....and my nephew, the violinist/conductor, took classes from him at Vanderbilt!