Monday, February 12, 2007

Sock Tease

I have been Monkey-ing around with these all week:

They are Monkey by Cookie A. from Knitty in Lorna's Lace Shepherd in Sand Ridge using #1 DPNs. I really like this pattern - not at all hard and really pretty!


I hope to be done with them in the next few days. Life has been very busy - played with Ft. Worth Symphony and Willie Nelson on Saturday. Also had two lovely church services on Sunday.

My three students have been gearing up for All-State and the rest of the crew are playing solos in chamber music contests over the next few weekends.

I will have some spinning pics soon - lessons have been great, but I have not had time this week to "practice." Work has really been getting in the way of my play time!!! More details to follow.....

4 comments:

schrodinger said...

Monkey socks are coming on well, you'll be done in no time, I'm sure.

Glad to hear the spinning lessons have been going well, hope you manage to find some time to put it into practice.

Meredith said...

I've seen alot of those socks around the web lately--they're very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I've seen that pattern around too -- it's very pretty! Love that yarn!

Sharon said...

Beautiful socks. I have that yarn, in that colorway...hmmm, now you're giving me ideas.