Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Day

Today is a new day.

Here are the bats I received from Grafton Fibers:


They are Wensleydale hand dyed wool ..... I can't wait to try them!!

Streaming Leaves is nearing completion, one more skein to go:


Pomotomus Socks are moving slowly. I love the pattern, but time limitations are holding me back right now:

We are in full swing of the busy holiday music season. Nutcrackers last weekend, Symphony this weekend, more Nutcrackers next week, then a week of Messiahs.

I can only squeeze a bit of knitting in late at night. But that is okay - busy is good!

Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

schrodinger said...

That wool is so pretty. I'm so pleased with how far along you are coming with the scarf and yay! for Poms - love 'em.

Meredith said...

Everything's looking great!

lobstah said...

I love the yarn for the Pomatomus socks, it's very pretty!
Hope you make it through "the season" with your sanity intact, LOL :D

Teyani said...

I think that you are going to enjoy those Wenslydale batts :-) the color is great!
and your streaming leaves scarf is soo beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The scarf is looking fabulous and I can't wait to see the socks as they progress!

Anonymous said...

I am also making those socks. I am enjoying the pattern yours look great so far.