Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to the Land of the Living

Good Morning! Thanks for all your well-wishes. I am finally feeling almost normal again. Sharon - I hope you are better now too. That was some ugly virus going around!! It kept me under the weather for over a week. I hardly ever get sick so this was a very unpleasant awakening for me.

I forgot to take my knitting with me over the weekend, and was feeling so poorly, I probably wouldn't have done anything anyway. But - I this week I finished this little set for a friend who is due in December:

This is the Child's Placket Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. The matching hat (free pattern) is Bev's Baby Seed Cap . I used Simply Soft in Country Peach with #6 circ for the sweater and #3 dpns for the cap.

Enjoy the rest of your week- and stay well!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little set! Lucky baby.

schrodinger said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Love the cute set.

Meredith said...

Glad you're feeling better! What a cute gift--that's a great, practical sweater, no?

lobstah said...

Cute baby clothes :) I just found a very close friend is due in April and I can't wait to knit her some stuff!

RhettaRic said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

The sweater and hat set is adorable!

Larjmarj said...

The cooties that are going around this year are VERY bad. Get your rest and take your vitamins! Cute baby set! Nice work.

sillyewe said...

Soooo, about that new wheel!!!! I love it! I have meant to call you for weeks...it just got away from me. You know Nov. is. I haven't blogged in forever! Are you totally obsessed? I think I have some goodies for you. ;0) Will you email me your snail mail? We should make a fiber trip together next year together....Stitches or SOAR or Rhinebeck. heh heh Wouldn't THAT be fun?????

Sharon said...

Sounds like we are both better again, but as it is spring here that means hayfever for me :( but I am not complaining as the sun is shining :)

Lovely baby set you have made.