Friday, February 24, 2006

Quick update

I am at the heel flap with 2 sets of heel pattern (8 rows) to go. Then it's time to turn the heel. I love getting to this point 'cos it seems like the end is near! If I can turn the heel tomorrow, I will be done by Sunday PM. Yippee!! It's easier to see all the colors in this yarn.
We sent my Mom her new cellphone and she received it today. I pre-programmed all the numbers she likes to call and took digital pics of the phone with commentary on how to use it while pointing at the buttons. She is, after all 85, and lives 1500 miles away so we try to make things as least confusing as possible. I just don't see her sitting down with the little direction book and understanding it all. Know what I mean?

3 comments:

Teyani said...

I'm almost done too! I have only 4 more repeats of my lace pattern. woo-hoo
Your socks are beautiful - love that soft lime sherbet color!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that all of the hard work paid off - I got a 1 on my solo! Thank you so much for all of your help!!
As always, I love the knitting and everything else you mention here!

Knittinreed said...

Thanks, Tey - I can't wait to see your FO!

Karen - congratulations on a great job. Isn't it rewarding when hard work pays off! I am so very happy for you and glad I could help. WELL DONE GIRL!!!