Friday, February 17, 2006

Off the needles and onto the feet

Here are the Broadripples all done. I realized on the second sock I goofed on the gusset, but decided to finish as I did the first sock and wear them anyway. They are a bit wrinkly (can't tell under my jeans!) but otherwise just fine.
Please don't tell the knitting police!


We have a rehearsal for tomorrow's Mozart concert tonight: Symphonie Concertante for winds, Symphony 29, and Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. Our principal oboist in the orchestra is playing the solo part, so I get the principal orchestral part. I can't wait to hear it tonight, the soloists are wonderful musicians and good friends. There are few things that are better than good music played by friends, good wine, Symphony bar chocolate and my cozy knitting corner with my husband nearby. Tonight however, the wine, chocolate and knitting with dear hubby will have to wait until later.

2 comments:

LesleyKnits said...

Those look great!

RhettaRic said...

They look great!