Monday, February 13, 2006

One finished, one in progress

Yippee - I finished the first sock of the pair of Broadripples and have the second on the needles.

I did change the pattern toe to a round toe - I like it alot!

I realized there is no way this swift will fit in the yarn cabinet, so I decided to make a bag for it.

It is far too beautiful to leave in it's bubble wrap and cardboard box!

I just felt it deserved a more dignified container.

It is a bit hard to see, but there is a small bag attached to the front for the adjusting screws.

On to the next project for today: my students.

I am so lucky to have a wonderful group of kids.

They study hard and make (mostly) good grades, they are polite, they practice their instruments and come to lessons with a nice attitude.

I think our future world will be in good hands when I see that these kids will be our corporate heads, doctors, business men and women, and will be the ones running the country.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that fabric for the bag. A very creative idea.