Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time to Post


Whew! After my NY trip and my out of town Symphony weekend, I finally have a few minutes to update.

Mom is here and we have been sitting at night knitting, talking and watching TV. Here's Mom working on her latest afghan:

Dainy Bess is taking a rest while I decide what to do with her. I realized I left off an purl row after the very frist repeat, so the bottom is knit backwards to the rest. I must decide whether to rip out and start over or just continue.

Here is the latest sock - just your basic toe up with a 3K 3P rib.

And I have just begun Leisel lace scarf with the first 10 rows. You can download the free pattern as a PDF file here: http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/patterns/MJG_Liesel.pdf

So there you have it as of Wednesday. See you later......

2 comments:

lobstah said...

Oh, what a pain about Dainty Bess! I hate when I do something like that!

The Leisl Lace scarf looks like it will be very cool. The bright yellow is so fun!

Knittinreed said...

Thanks so much. I am loving this color. Mom gave me the yarn - I probably would not have bought it for myself.

I just don't know what I am going to do about the Dainty Bess. It has been the most complex project I have done so far and I want it to be right. But she is at about 2/3 done and I have spent a great deal of time on her and don't want to feel like I have wasted that precious time.

Any thoughts??