Friday, December 16, 2005

It's Friday Again

And there are four more Nutcrackers in the works this weekend in addition to three church services. I love my work and I love to work. But I am ready to be able to stay home evenings with my husband, cook nice dinners for us, and of course, knit for an hour or two a day. After Sunday, there are only the Christmas Eve services to prepare for so the schedule will let up until January.

I haven't had much time to sit and knit and am feeling very itchy to feel the needles and the rhythm of the stitches in my hands. Maybe if we arrive at the hall early enough tonight, I can get in a row or two. I will try to take a few pictures Sunday or Monday of the Dainty Bess scarf I began, so check back after the weekend. Sadly, Tiger Eye has been on the back burner while I figure out how to knit with laceweight yarn.

I hope you have a safe and joyous weekend.

1 comments:

Teyani said...

Lace weight yarn is easy.. Use big needles, find a pattern with lots of K2tog and YO... it'll look like wet noodles until you block it, but voila.. you have something wonderful!
Great blue scarf too by the way!