Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Well, miss Kozy Kitty tagged me. So now you will know more about me than you ever thought you needed to!


Here are the instructions: List 7 random things about yourself on your blog along with the rules then tag seven other residents of the blogosphere to do the same!


1. I met my husband of 20 years in Italy while performing in the Opera Orchestra for the annual Puccini Opera Festival. We lived in Lucca for two months and were kidded that we had our honymoon first.


2. I am an advanced open water certified scuba diver, though I no longer dive.


3. I have toured with or performed locally with many, including Reba McIntyre, Willie Nelson, The Moody Blues, Yanni, and Andrea Bocelli.


4. I love sushi.


5. I do not buy movies to watch over and over, nor do I generally reread books.


6. I have lived in a total of five states: NY, Vermont, Florida, South Carolina, and Texas.


7. And last but not least, I attended the original Woodstock.


Okay, if there are seven of you who are dying to do this - have at it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Italy! How romantic!

Larjmarj said...

You went to the original Woodstock?

I bow down to you and say...
"I'm not worthy.. I'm not worthy."

How cool is that? I am ever so jealous of your musical life.
The more sushi the better! M

Meredith said...

There are very few books and movies that I read/watch more than once. I really have to love them! And Woodstock...that's really cool. ;)

schrodinger said...

I've got to second Larjmarj and Mer, Woodstock - that is soooo cooool!