Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bach and the Bolero

Last week was another hectic one, I performed the Bach Double Concerto at one of the music club meetings. Sarah, the violinist was great. Emily, our pianist was great, and Ceci the oboist - well, I should not toot my own horn. :-) Let's just say I was quite pleased with the performance.



Then we had symphony rehearsals and performance on the weekend. And on Tuesday, I subbed for a friend on oboe 2 and d'amore 2 in the Bach Magnificat. It has been quite a ride. Things calm down now and I can get in more knitting.



Ah, speaking of knitting, here is the Bolero!!!!

I began it on April 18 and finished May 9.

Specs: Sirdar pattern #8706, Luxury Cotton DK, #4 KP options circs

On to the next project ........

8 comments:

lobstah said...

I LOVE your bolero! It looks fab on you and is so cheery and bright! I'm amazed at how fast you finished it too.

Enigma said...

The bolero looks great on you - love the color! And that's some mighty fast knitting!

schrodinger said...

bolero looks great, what a cheerful color.

Unknown said...

Wow that bolero is in my favourite colour. You made a lovely job of it. Thanks for the lovely comment on my baby shawl

Anonymous said...

Love it! Perfect for spring. Enough to fight off the chill but not too much to get hot.

Looks great on you, to boot.

Meredith said...

Wow, you finished that quickly! It looks great on you.

Larjmarj said...

Super cute and it looks great on you!! Nice work, perfect color for this time of year too.

Lucy said...

Very pretty - I love the colour and Bach is one of my favourite composers - Congratulations!!