Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Sockmas!

Oops, I mean Christmas.

I am like the turtle in the old fable. I move slowly ('specially with being busy with work) but will finish quietly and calmly. Working them two at a time is very slow, but satisfying.Here is my Pomatomus progress:

We finished (performing in) one service this morning and have two more tonight. The free-range chicken and fresh pasta are languishing in the fridge and the tomato sauce is on the stove cooking for tomorrow's Chicken Caccitore dinner.

Merry Christmas from the two of us to all of you.

3 comments:

schrodinger said...

The poms are looking great!!

Merry Christmas to you too :)

lobstah said...

Merry Christmas! BTW, I love the streaming leaves scarf. I was having trouble posting comments last week!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Belated Merry Christmas. Those Pomatomus socks are beautiful and that recipe sounds delicious. It's time to make Chicken Caccitore again!