Wednesday, December 13, 2006

1 FO, 1 WIP, 1 New Project

The FO:
Streaming Leaves

Fiber Trends Pattern #AC-80, Classic Elite BamBoo yarn (3+ a bit more skeins)

#5 Lantern Moon Needles

I think my friend will be surprised!

Here is the WIP:

Airy Scarf from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts."

I don't know how it will block; this is Patons Lacette.

It is a blend of 36% Acrylic, 39% Nylon, and 25% Mohair.

I really like the color and there is a bit of shiny that will look great against a black top!

This is also a gift.

Hope I get it done - the deadline is quickly approaching . . . . . .

Oh, and did I mention I just bought these off Ebay?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

Sharon said...

Beautiful scarf! Your spindles look all official and ready for business in that pic.

Larjmarj said...

Scarf turned out great. Very organic and earthy.

Meredith said...

Love the scarf! It's such an unusual but pretty pattern.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your Streaming Leaves scarf, it's so gorgeous - what an amazing pattern! Great job done!

Fru Dart said...

The Streaming Leaves scarf is beautiful! You did a great job on that. Can't wait to see the finished Airy Scarf. I'm sure it will look great too.

Anonymous said...

The scarf is beautiful!!