Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quick Update

Thanks for your comments - we love the new screen too. Since are not "frou frou" people, the clean lines and Mission style are just what the dr. ordered! Jim is happy with his sweater... and I might even think about knitting him something else. Maybe.

Here is the start of the Bluebell V-Neck Cardigan:



I am using the Wool Ease I bought a few months ago.... it is not my favorite to knit with but I think it will turn out to be a good utilitarian cardigan.

We are in the middle of the crazy busy season. This weekend is filled with church services that are both good and not so much and on Monday I fly to NY to get Mom. We fly here Tuesday and on Wednesday the Nutcrackers start. Next weekend is a Messiah and the rest of the Nutcrackers. I canceled my students until January. Whew.

Oh yes - the new table arrived! We ordered it from a company in North Carolina and delivery was Sunday. Now we can eat our Christmas dinner in the dining room :-) We disputed the original order charge with the credit card company and have a provisional credit. We are waiting to see what happens now.

So have a good weekend. I hope your holidays are joyous.

4 comments:

lobstah said...

I just wanted to say that I love the word "frou frou."
This is the first I've read blogs in over two weeks, so belated "oohs and ahhs" on your Cobblestone sweater. I also love the bluebell pattern--that will be gorgeous!

Larjmarj said...

I so agree, I'm not frou frou either. Not in any way at all actually ;-)

Have a great holiday, hope it's filled with great music! Sigh...jealous. Marj

Agnes said...

I love Wool Ease! I use it for afghan but I really like some of the colours ... so I would use it for a cardigan later. :)

Meredith said...

Great cardigan! I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot of use out of that.