Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged and Bagged

I was Tagged by


Here are the Rules:


1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.



I have been married to the same man for 22 years.


If I had the room, I would have a workshop with power tools.


I would LOVE to compete in the Amazing Race with my husband.


I never wanted children though I love to teach them.


I prefer a hot climate rather than a cold one. Good thing I live in North Central Texas!


I am not ashamed that I drive an SUV.


I love snuggling on the couch in the dead of winter (as it is here) with a roaring fire in the fireplace and a glass of dry red wine in my hand.


3. Tag 7 people by leaving their names and links to their blogs.



Bagged
Here is my progress on BYOB. It seems like it would be a fast knit, except my patience for rows and rows of seed stitch is limited. I am knitting with the old Cotton Ease yarn with #4 Options.

Once again Blogger is doing something weird with the spacing - sorry.
Thanks for all your great comments on my last few blogs. Sorry I didn't thank you sooner - just count on the fact that I am a delinquent. Er, I mean late in getting to it.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Cute bag! And thanks for the tag - I'll try to remember to post something soon!