Thursday, July 03, 2008

Harp Fire 2008

Since I last posted, I have taught numerous oboe students, practiced like a fiend and attended Harp Fire 2008. Here we all are:

There were 34 participents and 6 faculty. It was hard work but a real blast!


Here is the Adult Ensemble up in the back




and if you look closely, the arrow is pointing at me.

I didn't get a lick of knitting done this week 'cos I was just too darn fried. But I did finish knitting Flutter Sleeve before camp began and am ready to seam it up. And one of my fellow adult students was a knitter and spinner! We had fun playing together and talking fiber.

All in all it was a great week. Have a GREAT July 4th.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful experience for you! Happy 4th to you as well!

Larjmarj said...

Looks amazing! I wonder if Metallica can be played on a harp ;-)

Don't you just love it when you happen upon other knitters. Really makes your day doesn't it?

lobstah said...

Wow, I bet the sounds in that room were just gorgeous!