Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cosi fan tutte

We are in production of Cosi fan tutte.

It is really hilarious (meant to be, thank you) and I hope we have a good turnout.

Since we have been rehearsing until 11:00 pm this week, my knitting time has suffered.

I have managed to get to the ribbing on both front pieces.

(No photo, not much to see.)

But here are a few IK shots of the Flutter Sleeve







And I found these buttons.

They are clear with bits of real lavender suspended in them.
I think against the creamy vanilla cardi they will look really pretty.Yes?
Time to go make reeds for tomorrow's performance and work out those last few measures that are still eluding me.
See you after the weekend ..... Have a good one

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What NEAT buttons!

Larjmarj said...

The buttons are VERY cool. They can certainly make a garment.

The opera sounds fun!

Meredith said...

Those buttons will be perfect! Can't wait to see the sweater.

Anonymous said...

I actually have those buttons and am saving them for a rainy day. I adore the lavender in them, it gives such an earthy natural feel. Can't wait to see the finished product.