Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FO: Sunrise Circle Jacket

I started this intriguing project in December, using the yarn I reclaimed from a frogged project.
The yarn is KnitPicks City Tweed HV and the needles were #4 Options (yes, I knit loosely). I LOVE this jacket and wish it was going to be colder here a bit longer so I could wear it more this season. But it will be ready for next winter :-)









The next project (I already started) is Hannah Fettig's Featherweight Cardigan.
And am using Silky Alpaca Lace in the very colors you see!
Happy knitting, my friends -

7 comments:

Panhandle Jane said...

That looks great! I've always thought that pattern was attractive, but your yarn choice is just right, and it looks great on you.

Knittinreed said...

Thanks so much Jane. I am pretty thrilled with the finished jacket :-)

Meredith said...

Beautiful job! I agree that the yarn is perfect for that sweater.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

That is a great design, you chose a pretty yarn for it and did a great job knitting! Kudos! Tweeds look pretty in jackets.

Anonymous said...

I'm so late in seeing this post, but I am glad I finally did. That is really interesting, the way the jacket is made, and it looks fabulous on you. Congratulations! :)

Larjmarj said...

LOVE this!! I don't know where you find time with all the reed scraping you do ;-)

Knittinreed said...

Thanks, friends :-)
It was a fun knit...
Marj - I knit at night after all the work is done.