Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blocking pics

Blogger was cranky this afternoon, but obviously is happier tonight. I didn't pin the lace/ribbing at the bottom so it doesn't look straight - but I think it will be fine. Same with the sleeves below. They look larger because they are on the daybed and the body is on the floor.


I cast on Mr. Greenjeans and already have 4 of the 7 repeats done. It is moving very quickly - maybe I'll have 2 new sweaters for the Indiana trip :-)

I just spoke to Mom and she is planning to spend Christmas with us!! I will fly to wherever she changes planes to meet her and fly her here. She is still pretty darn good for an 87 year old, but I hate to see her negotiating the airports alone (or only with the aid of an airport porter). I felt sad that she spent Christmas alone last year since my brother had to work.

I hope to have more to post soon ~

5 comments:

Debi said...

This sweater is so gorgeous, I can't wat to see it modeled!

Glad your Mom will be with you for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see it all together!

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

Looks great and I can't wait until my hand gets well enough to knit again!

Now, go check out my blog! :D

Meredith said...

That's going to look great!

Rebel said...

WOW!! That top looks amazing on you! Good job, it's just beautiful. =)