Thursday, August 09, 2007

This

We spent lots of time looking at this:






And not enough time eating desserts that looked like this:
But I sat on the beach and did plenty of this:











When we returned home, they looked like this:

The pattern is Almost Argyle from Knit Picks.

Yarn is KP Essentials and I used #1 dpns.

And then I had nothing else on the needles, I decided to begin this:

It is Tilia from Elsebeth Lavold's Designer's Choice Book Eight.

And I have this much done:

I am using Hempathy in Rose.

So after lovely relaxing vacation, we are back in gear.

Students are all attending their lessons, schedules are firming up for the start of school, symphony contracts are coming in with repertoire lists and it is HOT, HOT, HOT here.

Sounds like August to me! Have a cool week y'all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

That sweater is so pretty. I currently have some hempathy in my stash and no pattern for it.....

schrodinger said...

Wow, it looks as you had a wonderful time!

Meredith said...

I love the lace pattern in that top! It's going to look great.