Monday, June 05, 2006

Feeling Down

We have had another crazy busy week and I have been too tired to even knit! The ballet performance was reviewed by the classical music reviewer (not the dance reviewer). He mentioned that the orchestra was "competent." I guess that is okay. Then I had early Sunday morning services to play, and drove a friend to the airport in the afternoon. Geesh! No wonder I am tired!
We just found out that my beloved teacher and mentor is having major health issues. I was supposed to go to N.C for a week of master classes but it has been cancelled. So I am feeling quite blue.

I will get back to my knitting tonight and hopefully have some cool pics for you this week. In the meantime, here are some cheery flowers in the front of our home -

3 comments:

essjay said...

I hope you are able to find reprieve from the quickness of life this week. I'm so sorry to hear about your mentor's health problems - I hope everything works out okay.

Teyani said...

when in doubt, knit...
life is so darned unpredictable at times - I hope things improve for your mentor - bummer that you had to cancel your trip. how disappointing..

Sharon said...

I do hope that your mentors health improves and that you can take some time out.

And knit woman!!! it will make you feel better ;)