Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It is still Christmas Eve here, but in the East you are already in this glorious day. So merry Christmas to you!

We played two church services tonight with string quintet, brass, timpani, harp, oboe, organ and choir. Quite a fete. Twice. The sermons were so short I could not get even one row knitted. I did, however get in a few between the services, so here it is so far:

Knitted Round Dishcloth (free pattern) from www.mielkesfarm.com
I am using Peaches and Cream in white with #4 needles. (Yes, I am a loose knitter who wants a dense cloth). I anticipate the Tiger Eye to be finished tomorrow, then I plan a real concentration on the Dainty Bess Lace Scarf. Pictures to follow........
Enjoy your evening and have a loving and joyful Christmas.

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for a round one,
Li

glenna said...

I love the instant gratification of making these dishcloths! Made quite a few as gifts.